- Early bird (10.9.): 270€* (including housing for graduate and PhD students)
- Late registration (1.10.): 350€*
- Social event (Sunday November 6th): 30€
- Additional participant for gala dinner (Tuesday November 8th): 50€
* We ensure that the registration fee includes participation in the sessions as well as lunch and coffee breaks and a gala dinner on Tuesday Nov 8th. We are currently negotiating free housing during the workshop for graduate and PhD students who register by early bird deadline. An additional fee of 50€ applies for an accompanying person at the conference dinner.
A 30€ participation will be asked for the social event on Sunday November 6th. Our plan is to visit « Cité de l’espace » (https://en.cite-espace.com/), the aerospace museum in Toulouse. The visit will include a joint lunch, a guided tour in English and access to IMAX and planetarium.
Link for registration
The ETIS’22 registration page is hosted by sciencesconf.org. Therefore, authors and attendees must have a sciencesconf account to register to the conference.
The registration for ETIS’22 is made as follows:
- First, you need to have a https://www.sciencesconf.org/ account. If you do not have an account yet, please, select create account and then follow instructions. Please do this before registering to avoid any trouble creating your registration. For French participants: note that sciencesconf uses the same account as HAL.
- Second, to register for ETIS’22 please follow this link: https://etis22.sciencesconf.org
Student housing only applies to participants who will justify their status prior to registration (undergraduate, graduate, PhD). Please submit your proof of enrollment to email@example.com
Method of Payment
We do neither store nor have access to your credit card details. Your credit card is processed through Paybox, which is one of the most well-known and reputed payment platforms in the world.
Cancellation policy / refunds
Before October 10th: 80% refund
After October 10th: no refund